émlnknnkmm

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I wore Wednesday 09/19/2012

Today I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I wore Wednesday. I checked my archives and my last post was on 28th December 2011. I can hardly believe it!
 
 

Our supermarket has a nice selection of women's clothes. I bought this outfit last week. I love beige and brown.


The shoes: Högl (on sale at Amazon.de)
 
 
The necklace: handmade by me


I love the Scandinavian layer look. This outfit is actually a sweater (supermarket) combined with an underdress (Cream) over elastic pants (supermarket) with my favorite boots from Gabor (on sale at Amazon.de).

What I also wanted to show you was what happened behind the scenes (I remember why I didn't link up with WIWW for several months). My family (including the cat) thinks it is really funny to jump in front of the camera when I am trying to make pictures with the self-timer function. So funny.