émlnknnkmm

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year


I wish you all a happy and very creative New Year!
Another blogging year and I am really looking forward to it!!

We went to the Netherlands to celebrate the last days of the year with my family.
We always combine these visits with a stay at Centerparcs. The kids love it there because of the huge tropical swimming pool and when they are happy, we are too. We visited my parents and we celebrated New Year's Eve with my sister and her family. We did some shopping in the city of Utrecht, where I hadn't been for at least 10 years. It was good to walk along the "Oude gracht", to buy lots of "drop" and to just breathe some fresh Dutch air. When we drove back on Sunday, we saw people ice skating (we had some very cold nights), which made me feel a little homesick...

1 comment:

  1. Hoi Natacha! Een heel goed, gelukkig en gezond 2010 voor jou en jullie gezin! Utrecht vind ik ook altijd leuk! Ik zou er dit weekend gaan shoppen met mijn dochter en mijn schoonzus, maar dan moet het er wel wat minder koud zijn!

    ReplyDelete