émlnknnkmm

Sunday, December 29, 2013

My best Christmas present - The Little House series

I couldn't be happier with my Christmas present this year! The complete Little House series!
I read a couple in German, but some of the books were impossible to find or way too expensive. Then I bought some of the original books in English. I liked the hardcover, but the quality of the paper is so bad. I cannot understand why Harper Collins doesn't print beautiful books like the Little House series on decent paper. 


































Finally I decided that the Dutch (my first language) version was the best option for me. It is complete, has beautiful paper and the original Garth Williams drawings.
I LOVE THEM.
I am currently reading "The long winter" (I like reading about winter when it is cold outside).
All we need now is a little snow here in Luxembourg.