émlnknnkmm

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I wore Wednesday 09/26/2012



Another WIWW at The Pleated Poppy today.
It's that time of year when the Autumn wardrobe beckons! 
 
 
This is my favorite style: a dress/tunic with high boots. I don't wear heels at home but I try to put on a pair of boots with high heels when I leave the house. The dress is brandless and the boots are from Caprice. 

 
And this is my daughter who also wanted to participate this week. She wears a pink tunic from Isla Ibiza. We both love this brand. I bought it on sale last year. It looks like she is wearing an underdress, but it is actually one piece.
 
 

The cardigan and the underdress are from Cream. Brandless light grey leggings and my black Caprice boots again.
 
 
The boots.
 
 
My husband bought this necklace for me in Marrakesh.
 
 
I think this one is from Cassis, a Belgian brand. It cost a couple of euros and I wear it all the time because it goes with everything.
 
Thank you for hosting WIWW Lindsey and hope to see you all back next week.