émlnknnkmm

Monday, April 18, 2011

Girls' summer clothes impressions


My African daughter is only 7,5 years old, but she is wearing clothes for a 14-year-old. She outgrows her clothes faster than I can buy them. If the hospital papers are correct - and there is no reason to assume they are not - she had a birth weight of 4 pounds only. Unbelievable!

Finding a pair of jeans that fit her is almost impossible. "Tunics" are the solution. In summer she wears them with a small t-shirt and when the weather is colder, she puts a long-sleeve t-shirt and a pair of leggings underneath. She can wear them all year round, until she outgrows them. It really saves us money.










2 comments:

  1. My kids are very tall for their ages, and I sometimes have trouble finding age appropriate clothes. I'm not a prude, but things can be so . . . grown up. Now they are 10 and 12, and it is a bit better in the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely like your approach to presenting articles.
    It is clever overall worthy! I've been looking for this info online,
    and going back with full knowledge. Light you brought shed is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks for taking the time to put this together, I'll be checking it out.
    Noticed you have compiled content nicely.Women Fashion

    ReplyDelete