émlnknnkmm

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Decluttering the kitchen


On Monday morning my Portuguese help and I clean the house together. I started noticing that it would sometimes take me 3 hours or more on Sunday afternoon just to tidy up the house. Enough is enough, time to get some serious decluttering done!

We have a rather small kitchen. Had we known we would have four children years later, we would have planned it a bit bigger perhaps. I do not have a pantry, so all the groceries are stocked in the kitchen. I threw away everything broken or incomplete. I donated or sold everything in the kitchen I don't need or don't absolutely love. And look how much space I created. I can hardly believe it myself...


















1 comment:

  1. It looks great. I'm in the process of cleaning out my kitchen too. A never ending job it sometimes seems. We're going to have a garage sale in a couple of weeks, so I'm getting things ready. Anything that doesn't sell is given away.
    Have a wonderful week!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete