émlnknnkmm

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Spring decoration


Now that the children are back to school, I finally found the time to set up my own

"astorminsidemyhead Etsy shop".

Some years ago I was looking for the perfect Easter/spring decoration, but all I could find was in pale yellow, blue and pink and these colors just didn't match my home's interior. I started experimenting with paper on styropor eggs. White paper didn't work, the paper turned yellow after some time, but the black/grey paper was really beautiful. I am also a jewelry maker and I have a huge stock of lace, beads, charms and ornaments. I started combining the black paper with natural colored details and I am really happy with the outcome. Hope you like them too!

I offer three different, yet perfectly matching eggs in a lovely bird's nest, however if you prefer the eggs without the nest, please feel free to contact me.