émlnknnkmm

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Reading-watching-listening

I have waited for Shifting Colours to be translated
 in Dutch or German, but I think it isn't going to
 happen, so I finally bought it in English. It is set in 
South Africa during apartheid and about
 adoption, so it's a book I have to read!  


---

This has been my bedtime reading for the last
 couple of days. I have seen it on so many
 booklists and I love it.
(The nightingale - Kristin Hannah)


---

I have watched all 8 seasons (!) of Gilmore Girls
 on Netflix during the last couple weeks and I had
 such a good time. I'm feeling a little sad now
 that I'm done. 


---

Next on my list is Outlander season two, but I will
 wait a couple of days, it's just too different from
 Gilmore Girls. I tried the first book, but I didn't like it.
 I gave it a second chance and bought the series
 on dvd because everybody talked about it. 
Although it is much too violent for my taste, 
I couldn't stop watching.


---

We started this audio book in the car. It's the first
 book of a series and my daughter loves it.
It's interesting to sometimes read the books
 they're reading and listen to the audiobooks
 they love.


---

I was out of audiobooks from the library, but found
 "The Stranger" by Harlan Coben on my phone. 
A lot of reviewers didn't like the ending...
let's see how the story develops.



1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete