émlnknnkmm

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Reading-watching-listening

Reading:
I am reading this wonderful book 
about wild life in South Africa (Cathedral of the Wild - An African Journey Home) for a very special reason. 
We booked flights to Johannesburg and Cape Town! 
It's time to show the kids where their roots are. 
Can't believe the last time we went there was in 2005.


Watching:
I love English tv series. 
 And Call the midwife is one of my all time favorites.
I watched the 3rd season last weekend and I was
really sad after the last episode. 
But lucky me...the 4th season will be released in March! 


Downton Abbey....what can I say?!
I'm afraid to start watching, 
because I know I won't be able to stop.


I watched the 1st season of Bramwell during the
Christmas holidays and I loved it.
 I just bought the next season (used, for 5 euro).


Listening
I am not listening to any audio books right now
 because I lost my iPod. I think my son took it and
knowing him it can be anywhere. I'm still
hoping to find it back.