émlnknnkmm

Friday, February 27, 2015

Preparing for Africa

On our upcoming trip to South Africa,
I want both kids to keep a travel journal.
After all it is probably going to be one of the
most important trips of their lives and I want 
them to remember that when they grow up.


I bought these two really nice blank books
with high-quality paper.
The kids can fill the diary with whatever they want. 
They can write, draw, buy postcards...


I bought some African themed rubber stamps
years ago when we adopted.


As you can see, some of them have been used quite often.


 
I can't remember how many cards and 
invitations I made using these stamps
 (think baptism, first communion, birthday parties...).


And although we are trying to travel as light as 
possible (we will be moving around quite a bit),
I will find a spot in my suitcase so that the kids
 can use them for their journal.