émlnknnkmm

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What I wore Wednesday - October 10th, 2012

WIWW 
I don't wear colors like this very often, but I love the color of this cardigan (Cassis). I am hoping to find a matching handbag somewhere. I am combining the cardigan with a simple black sleeveless summer dress (?) and black suede boots (Caprice).
 
  
The bracelet with Swarovski crystals in two shades of blue (handmade by me):
 
 
 
The earrings (Swarovski crystals ~ handmade by me).
My parents didn't allow me to pierce my ears when I was young, so I had to wait until I got a job and earned my own money. I am a.l.w.a.y.s wearing earrings. Because I make these myself, I really have them in every possible color.
 
 
The necklace with a silver pendant (handmade by me).
 


*******************
  
My 2nd outfit this week: 
 

 
Cardigan + underdress (Cream).
Boots (Tamaris)
 
Did you ever buy the same pair of shoes twice?
I did! For the first time.
I have these dark grey boots also in beige 
and I wore them all the time last year,
in- and outside the house.
They are really warm and I love the Scandinavian touch.
But after a long winter in our rural village they didn't look so good anymore.
I waited till they were on sale and bought a second pair of both colors.
 
 
The necklace was a Christmas gift from my husband last year.
 
Please don't forget to check out the other participants!