émlnknnkmm

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy birthday


It is my 2nd son's 19th birthday. He was almost born on his due date (only one day early), 2 years and 2 months after his brother, who happened to be ill the week the baby was due. I remember asking the pediatrician if he could please give him something to sleep, because I had to give birth in a few days and didn't sleep very well myself, but he said he really couldn't do that. So I wasn't too fit when labour started. I had my first contractions early in the morning, we called my mother-in-law around 4 and he was born around 8 that same morning (I had an epidural and by then I knew all the birth-related expressions in French :-), which made it an easy birth).

He is hoping to graduate from high school next spring and go to university end of next year. We will miss him very much. It is hard to let them go when you love them so much isn't it!




1 comment:

  1. Note: a gathering for Lux bloggers:
    Take I: Bloggers in Luxembourg
    Wednesday, November 30 at 6:30pm
    Location: Frenchie Restaurant, Bar lounge & Terrasse

    The event is on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete