émlnknnkmm

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday 26/10


I am linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy again for WIWW!



Dress: Desigual - Amazon (normally their clothes are too colorful for me, but I really love this brown dress)
Boots: Gabor - Amazon sale

Knit poncho + hat: ? (we already had some really cold mornings)




^
Dress: Cream (Ebay)
Underdress: Cream (Ey Linda)
Brown tights (supermarket)
Dark brown boots: Gabor (Amazon sale
)
Necklace: my daughter's African hairdresser


^
Dressed for a party


Dress: Isla Ibiza (Kixx online)
Ballerinas: Rocket Dog Pancy (Zalando)

Small earrings with purple rhinestones




^
My son was showing up when I was taking photos for today's post and he wanted me to tell you what he is wearing too :-).

Cord pants: H&M
Sweater: Jack Wolfskin (he is the 4th child wearing it!)
Shoes: Geox


Hope to see you back!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your outfits! That cream colored dress with the boots is simply stunning. I stopped by from the Pleated Poppy, thanks for sharing your lovely outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I especially love the cream dress outfit! Now i need to go look at ebay, what a score. ;)

    ReplyDelete