émlnknnkmm

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy birthday




I wasn't there when you were born 7 years ago,
I wasn't there when you cried for the first time,
I wasn't there when they brought you into hospital,
I wasn't there to hold your little hand the next nine days,
I wasn't there when they took you to your foster family...

...and it almost makes me cry...

But I am here now and I promise to be there for you every single day for the rest of my life.

Happy birthday my beautiful African daughter! We love you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Jeetje wat heb jij een mooie dochter!!

    Gefeliciteerd met haar verjaardag!!
    Ik hoop dat jullie een mooie dag hadden!

    Groetjes Thea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Van harte gefeliciteerd! Zeven jaar is natuurlijk heel speciaal! En dat past precies bij deze dame. Ik denk wel dat jullie er een mooie dag van gemaakt hebben en zo hoort het ook. Morgen nog veel plezier op school (of trakteren ze niet in Luxemburg?).

    ReplyDelete