émlnknnkmm

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My birthday


Yesterday was my birthday and my family really spoilt me. My husband gave me a new computer. I have never had one of my own, but since I started blogging in October last year it was my biggest wish. The boys sometimes used this old one in the living room instead of the one in their bedroom and afterwards all of my settings would be changed or all my favourites would be gone. Nobody is going to touch my new computer, I'm telling you! I hope to install it next week.

Let me tell you a secret, I don't really like expensive chocolate or bon bons. My husband knows this and bought my favourites in Holland last Christmas. You cannot do me a bigger favour than with a whole bag of these yellow and pink "spekkies" and some "stroopwafels" (I ate them all in one hour).



Today was a cold day and it snowed, so we stayed at home and I started my new book this morning. It is an amazing story about how one woman can make a difference in so many children's lives.



And the boys gave me this DVD. I love watching movies, but unfortunately we missed this one in cinema. We hope to watch it this evening together with the boys, when the children are in bed.



I am a happy girl!

2 comments:

  1. Nog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag! Zo te horen heb je een leuke dag gehad. Mmm stroopwafels, ik ben er ook dol op! Ik ken dat boek niet, maar ik lees heel graag, dus bedankt voor de tip. De film heb ik al wel gezien...ik verklap niets, maar ik vond hem erg mooi en heel goed gemaakt. Nog heel veel plezier met kijken, leuk om dat met je kinderen te doen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natacha,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NATACHA..
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU.
    AND MANY MORE....hahahah

    Hugs...Sylvia

    ReplyDelete