émlnknnkmm

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I wore Wednesday - 28 November, 2012

I love ponchos
(except for the ones that look like a blanket).
They make me feel cozy.

 
I am wearing the same burgundy
Lola & Liza dress with a Cream underdress
 in the same color in these two pictures. 
The dress came with a
mustard yellow belt, which gave me the
idea to combine it with my mustard yellow cardigan.
I made the long grey necklace myself,
but I forgot to make a close-up picture.
 
 
My husband bought the necklace for me
 in the souks of Marrakech.
 

 
I have this cardigan in light grey too.
The color of the underdress is somewhere between
blue and green. Love that color.
Stretch pants and Gabor boots.
 
 
It's almost midnight here and
I really should go to sleep now!
 
Like every Wednesday, linking up with The Pleated Poppy.
 
the pleated poppy blog